Everyone needs help from time to time. But it can be hard to ask for it.
One confidential call to CommunityCare of Lyme Director, Patty Jenks, opens access to local volunteers and partner organizations who can help you or a loved one. Let us know what you need and when you need it. We’ll refer you to great, local resources who can give you a hand with:
- Home repair and safety improvements
- Household help
- Gardening and yard care
- Personal care
- Pet care
- Legal and financial management
Contact CCL Director Patty Jenks at 795-0603 or Patty@cclyme.org, or stop by the CommunityCare of Lyme office in the Lyme Center Academy Building.
Lyme Parish Nurses – Skilled, Caring Partners
Help with health care coordination and access to medical services is available through the Lyme Parish Nurses, a program of the Lyme Congregational Church. All Lyme residents benefit from their confidential services which include:
- Home visits
- Preparing for care before or after a medical or surgical procedure
- Healthcare provider and service referrals
- Blood pressure screenings
- Foot checks
- Medication reviews
- Conversations to complete advance directives
- Advice on home accommodations and safety improvements
- Loan of nearly new medical equipment (wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, shower chairs, etc.)
Contact Parish Nurses Kari Allen or Sharon Morgan at 795-0603 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or to arrange a home visit, or drop in during office hours: Mondays 1-3pm at the Lyme Congregational Church or Tuesdays 10am-12pm at the CCL offices in the Lyme Center Academy Building.