CommunityCare of Lyme is committed to being part of a healthy community, where we are all as involved as we choose to be in learning about health and wellness and participating in activities to stay or get fit. We are always available to speak with you or visit with someone you think might benefit from a personal connection. Please contact us any time.
- Educational programming and group discussions, in collaboration with the Parish Nurses, Library, Dartmouth’s Aging Resource Center, and regional and national health resources.
- Community food access, including: the Lyme Food Pantry, home-delivered prepared meals from a variety of sources, and – as soon as we can again – gathering for Community Breakfast Cafés, pot lucks, senior lunches, and more.
- Fitness classes and group exercise for all ages and interests, through the Lyme Events Calendar and by connecting individuals with groups of walkers, cyclists, hikers, swimmers, climbers … you name it!
- Exploring the healthy outdoors – check in for places to swim, hike, bike, paddle or enjoy other outdoor fun.
- Healthy body, mind, and spirit, by building connections with individuals, as well as with our churches and other faith communities.
- Wellness Wednesdays – tips and connections for fun, health, and happiness.
This section of the site is evolving all the time. Please let us know what will help the most.