Lyme Community Help Line – Connecting You to Whatever You Need
The CommunityCare of Lyme office is now virtual! The phone is forwarded to our team, so you’ll reach someone live, unless we are on another call or briefly away from the phone.
Reach out …
- for answers or information, when your not sure who to contact.
- for support or help* you or someone you know may need.
- to contact the Parish Nurses You may also email LymeParishNurse@gmail.com or call 603-795-2850.
- to volunteer. There are lots of ways to help, even from the safety of your home.
- if you have services to offer. We want to have a great list of what’s out there for Lyme community members.
- if you want to start something fun or helpful but need a hand getting going or letting folks know about it.
- if you have stories or ideas to share.
*Please consider contacting us for an errand, shopping, or delivery, so you stay safely at home and fewer people (even those who feel healthy) are out and about. We’ve also got volunteers ready to help with outside work.