VEGICARE – It’s that THYME again! – JULY 1 till frost!
With enthusiasm that can’t be SQUASHED and a mission that can’t be BEET, VegiCare returns for its 8th season.
LETTUCE invite you to help us GROW further and allow our collective efforts to MUSHROOM. The Lyme Health Ministry is asking you to drop off your extra produce to the Horse Shed across from the Lyme Congregational Church. Keep your eyes PEELED and you’ll see the donation tables SPROUTING beneath the VegiCare sign.
- Are you a VEGETABLE growing person who CAREs about your neighbors?
- Would you like to help neighbors who could benefit from your green thumb?
- Do you have extra produce or herbs from your garden you simply can’t use but would like to donate it to those who could?
- NO DONATION IS TOO SMALL! If a dozen people drop off a cucumber, there will be 12 thrilled recipients!
- Will you TURNIP to donate your produce and help PRODUCE better nutrition in our town?
WHAT: Drop off produce, herbs on Mondays from 8-4
WHERE: Horseshed with the “VegiCare” sign
WHEN: Mondays only, 8am-4pm, July 1 to first hard frost
WHY: To help promote Healthy Eating
To all who have shared their bounty in past years, and to all who will contribute this year, thank you for your generosity! Dayle Mason. 795-4346