Be a part of this special event, being shared on December 23rd!
You may share a recording (video or audio) or pictures:
a song – your solo or group, or join in the community choir version of Silent Night*!, a favorite poem or story, a simple holiday greeting, images of art or crafts, photos of the season or special memories, dance, some other expression of the season.
*Instructions for Silent Night
EVERYONE CAN DO THIS! The more the much, much merrier.
- Take a video of yourself or simply record yourself singing along to this version of Silent Night
- Make sure you are wearing headphones so your camera or the recording picks up your voice only and NOT the audio from the YouTube video.
- Email your video to Thomas Chapin at email@example.com by Friday, December 18th.
- If you prefer not to be “on-camera” an audio recording is fine.
- Although the video only has 2-part harmony, feel free to sing any other part that you know!
- It’s OK to send more than one video. For example: if you make a mistake during one of the later verses, don’t feel like you have to re-record the WHOLE thing! Just re-do the part(s) that you need to and send multiple videos. I will edit it together accordingly!
- Sing LOUD and PROUD!
Send your pieces to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, December 18th.
If you have any questions, or would like help creating a recording to share call 795-0603 or email email@example.com. We’d love to help!