Dear Upper Valley Neighbors –
The Public Health Council and Dartmouth Hitchcock are once again hosting seasonal flu vaccination clinics this fall. There are multiple options to get the flu vaccine. Below is a list of five (5) FREE options available to all residents of our region. Please read the details carefully and be prepared to follow the guidance. We want to be sure we can protect our neighbors from seasonal flu without exposing them to COVID-19.
- For Adults and Children Ages 10 and Older. Children up through age 18 need to have a parent/guardian to provide consent.
- Offering regular dose vaccine and enhanced vaccine for people 65+.
- For walk-in clinics, please practice social distancing while in line, both indoors and outside.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask. A mask will be provided for you if you do not have one.
- Do not come if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes before the clinic opens.
Locations and dates:
Plainfield Elementary School, 92 Bonner Road, Meriden, NH (Walk-In)
Saturday, October 2, 10 am to 1 pm
Enfield @ La Salette Shrine, Rte 4a, Enfield, NH (Drive Thru)
Friday, October 8, 3 to 6 pm
Orford Congregational Church, 617 NH Rte 10, Orford, NH (Walk-In)
Saturday, October 9, 10 am to 1 pm
Oxbow High School, 36 Oxbow Drive, Bradford, VT (Drive Thru]
Wednesday, October 13, 3 to 6 pm
Mascoma Community Health Center, 18 Roberts Road, Canaan, NH (Walk-In)
Friday, October 29, 4 to 7 pm
Sponsored by the Public Health Council of the Upper Valley and Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
Staffed by students and medical professionals from Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Alice R. Ely, MPH
Public Health Council of the Upper Valley
One Court Street, #378
Lebanon, NH 03766