Get reusable, washable masks FOR FREE for you and your family
3 pm to 7 pm Friday, August 7 and 10 am to 2pm Saturday, August 8 (or until they run out) at DHMC Parking Lot #9 behind Jesse’s Restaurant on Route 120. The Rotary Clubs of Hanover and Lebanon have teamed up with Upper Valley Business Alliance and Upper Valley Young Professionals to distribute two masks per person – one to wear, one to wash – thanks to the generosity of the Common Man Restaurants as part of Mask UP NH!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I need to get out of my car to get my masks?
- No, we want you to stay in your car. This will be a drive thru event. If you have a mask you have been wearing please wear it as you talk to our volunteers.
- Only people being transported by Advanced Transit can pick up masks at a walk up station. No other walk-ins permitted. Advance Transit riders are asked to follow instructions of our volunteer and to maintain 6 feet of distance between riders.
- What about social distancing
- By staying in your car, this will help us maintain social distancing.
- All of our volunteers will be wearing masks, and those handling masks or money will be wearing gloves.
- We will have hand sanitizer available for volunteers to clean their hands frequently.
- If you have a fever or cough or have a positive COVID-19 test, please do not come to this event.
- How many masks can I get?
- We are offering 2 masks per person in your household.
- We want to get mask to as many people as possible, so honestly report the number of individuals in your home.
- Do the masks come in different sizes?
- The masks come only in one size and will fit some children and most adults.
- Is it possible that you will run out of masks?
- Yes, we may run out of masks prior to 2 PM on Saturday, August 8. When the masks are gone, the masks are gone.
- We will not be able to provide masks at any other time.
- Please contact CommunityCare of Lyme if you need masks for your family. Help@cclyme.org, 795-0603.
Many Thanks to Our Partners!