Lighting Up Lyme
Lots of Events on and around the Common in Lyme, 3-7pm
The 5th Annual Tree Festival and European Holiday Market, sponsored by The Utility Club of Lyme.
On the Common:
- 3:00 p.m. Meet Santa!
- Over 50 decorated trees to bid and win!
- 4:30 p.m. Caroling, sleigh rides, local restaurant specials, a candlelight stroll through the trees. Come in your best outfit (prizes for most festive)!
At Lyme Congregational Church:
- 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. . European Market featuring arts and crafts by well-known Upper Valley artists and craftsmen. Gently used Christmas decorations, gently priced.
- 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Night of the Nativities—families bring their heirloom nativity sets for you to enjoy and read about their history.
At Lyme Historians (Churchill-Melvin House, 15 Main Street):
- 5:00-7:00 p.m. Open House with hot toddies.
- 6:00 pm caroling around the pipe organ, with organist Maureen Burford.
To sponsor a tree or for more information call Pat Pippin at 603-795-4295 or email email@example.com