161 Baker Hill Road
(just beyond the southern jct. with Isaac Perkins)
OPEN JULY 4
1:00 – 3:00pm
(or by appointment by contacting Laurie Wadsworth at email@example.com if those times are inconvenient)
Children more than welcome, but no pets, please
Never renovated since it closed in 1959 when Lyme consolidated all its schools. Originally built in 1824; electricity arrived in 1941, but still no plumbing. (Privies in the back are still there.)
Don’t miss seeing this Lyme treasure! Depending on the status of Baker Hill Road, we may not be able to open it again until August.