The Lyme Health Ministry and CommunityCare of Lyme are coordinating with the American Red Cross to host a blood drive:
Date: Monday, September 18, 2017
Time: 9am- 2pm
Place: Lyme Congregational Church, 1 Dorchester Road in Lyme
Some tips to help with the process:
- Hydrate (2 full cups of liquid) before you come to donate.
- Please bring your photo ID.
- Wear comfortable clothes, especially sleeves that can be rolled up.
- Be aware of the medications you are taking – you may want to bring a written list.
- Bring a friend.
- Relax – it’s a simple and safe procedure and you are making an important contribution to the health of your community.
If you would like to make an appointment, go to http://redcrossblood.org/rcbmobile/drive/drive, enter your zip code and choose the Lyme Blood Drive. You will be able to sign into the Red Cross website to arrange for a specific donation time.
If you have any questions, please contact Kathy Sherrieb (below).
Thank you for supporting this worthy cause. Every donation makes a big difference.