Say Hello and Pick-up Energy, Green-up Bags, and Information
as you head out to help with Day of Service project or to Green Up roads
If you haven’t signed up for a project or a road, but you’d like to help, just show up!
If Saturday’s not the day for you, but you’d like to help some other time, stop by and let us know what you would enjoy doing.
Generous Lyme bakers are preparing treats (some more healthy than others!), Lyme Country Store is brewing coffee, and CCL board members and friends are looking forward to greeting you on this special day in community.
We’ll be outside the Lyme School at the cafeteria entrance, starting at about 7:15am until 11am.
- Masks on.
- Coffee, juice, baked goods, and fruit.
- Green-up Day (blue) bags
- A list of neighborhood projects and roads you can help with
- Lyme’s Day of Service pins!
- JOY for getting to see you!
- A mask (on your face, over your nose and mouth).
- In the interest of the earth, we encourage you to bring your mug and reusable napkin. We’ll have cups and napkins.
- If you’re planning to volunteer: work gloves, maybe your favorite rake, and filled reusable water bottle.
We look forward to seeing you!
– Patty Jenks, Martha Tecca, and the whole CCL Team