Timeless Classic Movies for the whole family
Pajama Night – For all who dare, come in your PJs (family-friendly ones please) and bring a pillow.
A coming-of-age story about a shy, young boy sent by his irresponsible mother to spend the summer with his wealthy, eccentric uncles in Texas. (PG, 2003)
- Movies start at dusk
- Movie night will be cancelled if it’s raining.
- We aim to keep it free and fun, and copyright law forbids us from sharing the name as we promote the movie. It’s a great one!
- Bring your own chairs, pillows and/or blankets
- Fresh popcorn and beverage will be available by donation
- If you have questions, contact Ann at 603-727-6222
Please join in for some family fun!