The General Election will be held Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Polls are located in the Lyme School Community Gymnasium and are open from 7am to 7pm. Bring photo ID. Wear a mask. If you don’t have one, one will be provided to you.
- The Supervisors of the Checklist met for the purpose of additions and corrections to the Voter Checklist on Wednesday October 28, 2020 in the Lyme Town Office Conference Room from 5pm to 6pm. This was the final opportunity to register to vote aside from the ability to register at the polls on November 3,2020.
- You may register to vote at the polls
- Absentee ballots may be obtained at the Town Clerk’s Office during office hours up until 5pm, Monday November 2nd. They must be returned by 5 pm November 3rd by hand delivery to the USPS clerk, hand delivery to the Clerk’s Office or to the polls.
- Observing updated Covid response procedures, absentee ballots may also be hand delivered to the polls and received by 5pm.
- Absentee ballots will be pre-processed beginning at 9am on Monday November 2, 2020 in the Lyme Town Office Conference Room. Any registered voter may observe this process.
- Final processing of absentee ballots will begin at 8am on November 3rd at the polls located in the Lyme School Gym. Any registered voter may observe this process.