Lyme Community Coordinators Meeting
Tues 11/12 5:30pm at the CommunityCare of Lyme Living Room
It’s time for our second annual gathering of the Lyme Community Coordinators Council* – representatives of organizations and programs with events and activities for Lyme Community. The aim is to share what we’re all trying to do, see where we might help each other out, and maybe find something(s) we can do together better than we can as individual organizations.
*Is it a “council”, a “clearinghouse”, a “collaborative”, an “occasional gathering”? Maybe we’ll decide … or maybe we’ll just get down to doing our best to coordinate our work in the community together!
We invite you to join us on Tuesday, November 12th, at 6:30pm at the CCL Living Room.
Our agenda will include:
- *Quick* “round robin” sharing of the current priorities of each organization.
- Listing of scheduled events through the holidays, for the online Lyme Events Calendar and the annual Holiday Events listing CCL will send out before Thanksgiving.
- A first draft of a “Lyme Master Calendar” for 2020, including the recurring annual events to facilitate scheduling of other special events throughout the year.
We’ll have light refreshments.
Please let Patty Jenks know (email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-795-0603)
- Can you be with us (Yes, No, or Maybe)? If you cannot attend, will you please invite someone else from your organization join us?
- Do you have a regularly scheduled event that should be on the Master Calendar calendar for 2020? (As an example, Green Up Day (with Lyme’s Day of Service) is the first Saturday in May.)
- Do you have any other suggestions for our gathering?