2020 FREE Community Drive-Thru Seasonal Flu Vaccine Clinics
The Public Health Council of the Upper Valley will offer community Drive-Thru Flu Vaccine Clinics during October of 2020. Please read carefully for details below:
General Information & Instructions
- Flu vaccine clinics are open to anyone aged 10 and older.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask. A mask will be provided for you if you do not have one.
- Do not come if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. Everyone will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms. People with symptoms will not receive a flu vaccine.
- No more than 4 people per car, please, or be prepared for one person to exit the vehicle in a socially distanced manner.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing to make it easy to expose the arm closest to the vehicle window.
- We expect to have the regular dose vaccine and an enhanced vaccine for people 65 and older.
See the full schedule below:
Saturday, 10/3, from 10am – 1pm @ Rivendell Academy, Orford, NH
Saturday, 10/10, from 10am – 1pm @ Plainfield Elementary, Plainfield, NH
Wednesday, 10/14, from 2pm – 6pm @ La Sallette Shrine, Enfield, NH
Wednesday, 10/21, from 2pm – 5pm @ Oxbow High School, Bradford, VT
Saturday, 10/24, from 10am – 1pm @ TBA, Bridgewater, VT [Tentative] – Check PHC Events page for updates.
Saturday, 10/31, 10am – 1pm @ Canaan Elementary, Canaan, NH
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
Plainfield Caring Neighbors
Little Rivers Health Care
Ottauquechee Health Foundation
Mascoma Community Health Center
And many local volunteers…
COVID-19 and the 2020/2021 Flu Season
This year, more than ever, getting a flu shot is important. Why? Symptoms of the flu can be similar to COVID-19. Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website for more information on the importance of getting your flu shot this season.