You don’t need a special reason to give blood. You just need your own reason.
- Some of us give blood because we were asked by a friend.
- Some know that a family member or a friend might need blood someday.
- Some believe it is the right thing to do.
- Some do it for the free cookies and juice.
Whatever the reason, please make an appointment to donate blood at the Lyme Congregational Church on Monday November 16th 11am-4pm. First-time donors welcomed.
- Come and meet our new Lyme Blood Drive Coordinator: Krista Potthast-Haynes RN and our friendly volunteers. All CDC safety guidelines supporting safety maintained.
What you need to know
- Schedule online https://www.redcrossblood.org/give.html/donation-time or call 1-800-RED CROSS.
- Due to COuVID-19 precautions appointments are needed to ensure physical distancing is maintained, thus no walk-in donations are possible at this time
- Of interest: All donations tested for COVID-19 antibodies. Results in 1-2 wks. RedCrossBlood.org/AntibodyTesting