You don’t need a special reason to give blood. You just need your own reason.
- Some of us give blood because we were asked by a friend.
- Some know that a family member or a friend might need blood someday.
- Some believe it is the right thing to do.
- Some do it for the free cookies and juice.
Whatever the reason, please come to the Lyme Congregational Church on Monday September 14th 11am-4pm to donate blood.
- Remember to go on-line to register to donate.
- At this time, due to the pandemic, walk-in/drop-in donors are discouraged so that social distancing guidelines are maintained. Scheduling your donation appointment ahead of time will help you to get in on-time w/ a minimal wait.