In Lyme House, across from Lyme Congregational Church
Lyme House is the small white building next to the horsesheds.
Includes clothing for women, men and children, bric-a-brac, household objects, linens, jewelry and accessories, among other items. Proceeds benefit area nonprofit organizations.
The shop is open
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 1:30-4:30
- Saturdays 9-3 until Labor Day
We welcome donations until mid-July!
- The Bargain Barn offers a fine shopping experience! Please help us offer the best selection by sharing:
- gently used clothing – adult and children’s
- small household treasures
- small appliances in working condition
- “like new” shoes or boots
- Donations are accepted in the marked horseshed.
We welcome volunteers!
- Sorting and preparing items for sale, while donations are coming in.
- Sales staffing all season. Contact Marcia Armstrong by email, and she will put you on the schedule.