Living and Learning to be a Healthy Community
CommunityCare of Lyme is committed to being part of a healthy community, where we are all as involved as we choose to be in learning about health and wellness and participating in activities to stay or get fit. We are always available to speak with you or visit with someone you think might benefit from a personal connection. Please contact Patty any time.
- Educational programming and group discussions, in collaboration with the Parish Nurses and Library
- Community meals, such as Third Thursday Lunches at local restaurants and free Senior Lunches — you don’t need to be “senior” — on the first Thursday of each month (except July and August) at Lyme Congregational Church and occasional other locations
- Fitness classes and group exercise for all ages and interests, through the Lyme Events Calendar and by connecting individuals with groups of walkers, cyclists, hikers, swimmers, climbers … you name it!
- Exploring the healthy outdoors — check in for places to swim, hike, bike, paddle or enjoy other outdoor fun
- Healthy body, mind, and spirit, by building connections with individuals, as well as with our churches and other faith communities
We will be adding more information to this section of the site. Please share let us know what will help the most.