Celebrate the Season by Joining In – Giving and Receiving
We are inspired by the annual reminder to experience the gift of giving – and receiving, too – and we’re promoting opportunities to do both this year.
Celebrate by joining in, with generous service, open receipt of love and care, and joyful participation in events. Look for ways to share your gifts and to lift up others by receiving theirs. There are so many options:
- Join the Community Thanksgiving at Lyme Congregational Church.
- Support your favorite charity or non-profit on #GivingTuesday (hint: CCL is a good choice, with donations matched right now!)
- Help fill the Lyme Common with lights for the Utility Club’s Festival of Trees.
- Visit CCL’s “Giving Trees“, adorned with suggestions for “Random Acts of Kindness” to share with neighbors. There’s one on the Common and one in our Living Room at the Academy Building.
- Dine at the Community Breakfast Café or join us at Stella’s for Third Thursday Lunch.
- Enjoy the Lyme Christmas Pageant, holiday concerts, and community gatherings in town.
- Join us at the Jingle & Mingle Party – a grand community open house at the Academy Building. Bring friends and family. Let us know if you would enjoy helping with the event in some way.
- Stop by our offices during open hours … for Our Hour, Reiki, a chat with the Parish Nurses, or just some warm conversation. There will be a lot going on!
If you’d like to organize something new, CCL is here to support you! See the calendar for details on upcoming events, and give us a call.
Contact Patty Jenks, CCL Director, for ideas.